Phone: +48 22 546 91 00
Fax: +48 22 644 96 00
Fax: +48 22 644 96 00
- Everyone can see what a trademark is like… but, is it always so obvious indeed? Part II
- Everyone can see what a trademark is like … but is it always so obvious indeed? Part I
- Troubles of a deli meat producer – a dispute over exclusive rights
- BREXIT – what will happen with European Union Trademarks and Community Designs?
- Fewer trademark registrations in Poland, the growing number of Polish entrepreneurs choosing the EUTM registration
- When applying for trademark registration, do not forget about the author
- The devil is in the details…, or from when one should count the 5-year period, during which it is possible not to use one’s trade mark without consequences?
- Should intellectual property of start-ups be protected?
- Fee changes for trademark prosecution in Poland
- Important amendments to the Law on Industrial Property
- General Court: services in Classes 35 and 36 present certain degree of similarity
- General Court annuls OHIM's decision in 'blade of grass in bottle' case.
- ‘Budweiser’ and ‘Budweiser Bürgerbrau’: spot the difference
- Trading on a good name
- How Cartier cancelled a rival polish trademark
- Patent Claim Interpretation - Global Edition (Polish Chapter)
- "Combining offence and defence"
- Slogans used as trademarks in pharmaceutical industry by Izabella Dudek – Urbanowicz
- Getting the Deal Through – Patents 2012
- Developing an effective international anti-counterfeiting strategy
- Anti-counterfeiting 2012 – A Global Guide chapter
- The challenge of proving renown by Anna Zakrocka
- Villa Nova similar to Villa Nuova – briefing by Izabella Dudek – Urbanowicz
- Board incorrectly accepted an opposition by Izabella Dudek – Urbanowicz, patent and trademark attorney.
- Maximising enforcement success in Poland by Anna Zakrocka
- Fashion accessories get special protection by Izabella Dudek – Urbanowicz
- Patents in 36 jurisdictions worldwide
- Common ‘spa’ element insufficient to conclude that marks are similar by Slawomira Piotrowska
- Poland accedes to Geneva Act
- Exhaustion of IPRs in cases of recycling or repair of goods
- Divisional, Continuation and Continuation in Part Applications
- The person skilled in the art in the context of the inventive step requirement in patent law
- Numeral mark held to lack of distinctive character by Slawomira Piotrowska
- Industrial design registration for protecting product appearance by Joanna Piłka